Milesi wood coatings are designed to:
- Reduce the environmental impact and air pollution, with products like waterborne, low or zero VOC, formaldehyde-free, or Polygreen
- Ensure the maximum protection of wood surfaces, such as resistance to scratching, abrasion and chemicals
- Satisfy all aesthetic requirements, such as surface smoothness, gloss, transparency, and wood grain enhancement
- Perform specific finishing details, such as the antique effect, waxed, pickled or natural, or special effects (e.g. metallic or marbled)
- Achieve exclusive results such as bacteria reduction
- Enhance and maintain colors due to light stability and resistance to yellowing
- Contribute to the productivity of customers, due to ease of application, fast drying, excellent verticality or adhesion
- Protect external wood from atmospheric elements, bacteria, mold, fungi, or parasites
- Achieve certification andor compliance with industry quality standards
Solutions and services
Milesi’s Technical Assistance is readily available to work closely with producers, designers and architects to identify specific solutions for any aesthetic and technical requirements.
Hit the link below for more information on Milesi’s website:
Ask your Web-Don Territory Manager about this great new coatings product: Milesi.